The eatchutneys.com Web Site (the “Site”) is an onlineinformation service provided by Chutneys Indian Grill (“eatchutneys.com”),subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions set forth below.
Before you start using our website, please read our Termsof Use policy carefully. By accessing and using our website, you agree to bebound by these terms and conditions.
1. Useof Content All content on our Site, including text, images, graphics, logos,and software, is owned by eatchutneys.com or licensed to us by our contentsuppliers and is protected by Canadian and international copyright laws. Youmay only use the content for personal, non-commercial purposes related toordering our products or services.
2. UserConduct You agree to use our Site in a lawful and responsible manner. You maynot use our Site to engage in any activity that is illegal, harmful, orinfringes on our rights or the rights of others. You may not post or transmitany content that is defamatory, obscene, or offensive.
3. Accuracyof Information We make every effort to ensure that the information on our Siteis accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that all informationis error-free. We reserve the right to modify the Site’s content at any timewithout notice.
4. Productand Service Availability We make every effort to ensure that our products andservices are available to customers, but we do not guarantee theiravailability. We reserve the right to modify or discontinue any product orservice at any time without notice.
5. OrderPolicy We reserve the right to refuse any order for any reason. We may requirea deposit or prepayment for certain orders. We reserve the right to cancel anyorder due to unforeseen circumstances, such as a kitchen malfunction orinclement weather.
6. PrivacyPolicy We are committed to protecting your privacy. Please see our PrivacyPolicy for more information.
7. Disclaimerof Warranties Our Site is provided on an "as is" basis withoutwarranties of any kind, either express or implied. We do not warrant that theSite will be error-free or uninterrupted, or that the Site or server are freeof viruses or other harmful components.
8. Limitationof Liability We are not liable for any damages arising from the use of our Siteor the inability to use our Site, including but not limited to indirect,incidental, special, or consequential damages.