- Why should I join the CHUTNEYS team?
Joining the CHUTNEYS team gives you the great opportunity of owning your own business and being a part of the growth story of the first fast casual Indian franchise concept. Simple operations, a lower investment than many franchise restaurant chains, a comprehensive training program, store development assistance, lease negotiations and much more.
- How much are the royalty and advertising fees?
CHUTNEYS franchisees pay 6% in franchise royalties and 1.5% in advertising each week. (Gross sales minus the sales tax)
- How much money can I make?
Profitability depends on various factors including operating costs, financing terms, and your ability to
operate the business effectively.
- How much does it cost to open a CHUTNEYS restaurant?
In addition to the initial franchise fee, each location varies and the initial investment will depend on restaurant size, build out cost, location, etc.
- What is the franchise fee for a 20-year franchise agreement?
The franchise fee is currently $15,000, and it is due before the Restaurant opens for business.
- What type of qualifications does CHUTNEYS seek in a franchise candidate?
Restaurant experience is an asset however it is not a requirement. There are a number of qualifications we look for in an applicant such as:
- All franchisees must meet the initial investment requirements and are willing to commit to the Business.
- Prior management experience, preferably in food service or hospitality.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Strong drive and commitment to succeed
- Business acumen
- How long is the franchise agreement?
The term of the franchise agreement is 10 years and renewable for an additional 10 years.
- Is there opportunity to acquire more than one CHUTNEYS restaurant?
Yes, CHUTNEYS offers both single and multi-unit franchises.